Friday, January 9, 2009

Feliciations.

Greetings and Happy New Year! It has been nearly seven arduous months since I've updated my blog. And why? Because life is a busy, busy thing, my friends. And I'm not as motivated to write as I once was...you know, seven years ago, when the world was my oyster and I had things to say. When Coldplay first reminded us that "good music" and "mainstream radio" were not mutually exclusive entities; when gas was $1.20/gallon and you could still find Coke in a can. The world was simpler back then. OJ roamed free. Bill and Monica's budding romance was still full of bright-eyed hope. And I...I was gonna be the next big thing in op-ed journalism.

Well those dreams have died, like pigeons eating rice - exploding my stomach like an overstuffed beanbag. So I'm currently in the market for a NEW dream and I'm taking suggestions. Please respond as the Spirit moves you.

No comments: